What: We are THRILLED to host a virtual event with V.E. Schwab for her new book THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE. She will be in conversation with authors Alice Sola Kim and Marlon James.
Tickets will go on sale on EventBrite at 11:00 AM CDT on Thursday, August 13.
When: Monday, October 12, 2020, at 6:00 PM CDT
Where: This event will be held on Zoom and each ticket will have its own secure link to the event. IMPORTANT: When you purchase your ticket, you must register for the Zoom event.
Event & Ticket Guidelines:
- This is a ticketed event. Each ticket admits one household and includes a copy of THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE.
- The first 100 people to purchase THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF ADDIE LARUE will receive a personalized custom bookplate (must enter personalization request by 9.20.20 to be guaranteed).
- The next 200 people will receive a signed custom bookplate.
- Any ticket purchases after that will receive a signed Tor bookplate.
- Additionally, ALL attendees will receive a custom 6x9 Addie art print, commissioned by Schwab for this tour!
- You can pick up your book at the shop on October 6 or choose to have it shipped to you.
- Book + In-store Pick Up: $30
- Book + domestic shipping: $40
- Book + International shipping: $65
Follow us on social media @bluewillowbooks, and keep checking this page for further information and updates as the event approaches.
(Only if you DO NOT WANT TO ATTEND the event. Ordering a book below will NOT admit you to the virtual event and will NOT get you a signed bookplate or exclusive print):
If you prefer in-store pick up, please pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
International Shipping is $35.
Still have questions? Email Cathy@bluewillowbookshop.com.
In the vein of The Time Traveler’s Wife and Life After Life, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue is New York Times bestselling author V. E. Schwab’s genre-defying tour de force.
A Life No One Will Remember. A Story You Will Never Forget.