Taste of Texas Cookbook Signing
What: Nina and Edd Hendee will discuss and sign their new cookbook PERFECTLY AGED: 40 YEARS OF RECIPES AND STORIES FROM THE TASTE OF TEXAS.
When: Saturday, December 16, 3:00 pm
Where: Blue Willow Bookshop, 14532 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079
Admission: In order to go through the signing line and meet Nina and Edd Hendee for book personalization, please purchase PERFECTLY AGED from Blue Willow Bookshop. At the time of your purchase, we will issue a signing line ticket that indicates your place in line. Your book and signing line ticket can be picked up at the event.
A limited number of autographed copies of this book will be available for purchase after the event. If you cannot attend the event, and would like a personalized copy of the book, please call us before the event at (281) 497-8675.
If you can't attend the event or need a copy shipped to you, you may call the store or add the appropriate book to your cart on our website. Payment type must be "CreditCard." In the order notes, add personalization details.
To place an international order, please email email@example.com to obtain shipping details and to have items shipped to you. Staff will respond within 24-48 hours.
Founders and owners Nina and Edd Hendee say, "We believe the dinner table is the heart and soul of every family, and watching 40 years of your family celebrations here at the restaurant may be the biggest blessing of all."
Perfectly Aged features:
- Gorgeous 240-page hardcover, coffee table style cookbook
- Over 100 of their favorite restaurant and family recipes tested and written for the home kitchen
- Steak School - a chapter devoted to helping the home chef prepare perfect steaks every time
- Beautiful photographs of recipes and history artifacts from the Taste of Texas Museum taken by award-winning Houston photographer Debora Smail
- Nina and Edd Hendee's inspiring story of their start in the restaurant business and the challenges faced along the way
- Useful, practical culinary tips Recipes include favorites such as: Texas Quail Bites, Tenderloin Salad, Asiago Cheese Rolls, Filet Oscar, Brussel Sprouts with Bacon Jam, Snickers® Pie