What: Every year, Percy Jackson author Rick Riordan goes on a short tour to promote his latest book. This year, he’ll visit Houston to talk about THE TYRANT’S TOMB, the fourth book in the TRIALS OF APOLLO series. He always puts on a very fun show!
IMPORTANT: Tickets will go on sale on Brown Paper Tickets at 12:00 PM CDT on Monday, June 17.
When: Thursday, September 26, 2019, at 6:00 PM
Where: Morton Ranch High School PAC, 21000 Franz Road, Katy, Texas 77449.
Event & Ticket Guidelines:
- This is a ticketed event. Each ticket admits one person and includes a signed copy of THE TYRANT’S TOMB. (The author will sign all books before the event. There will not be a signing line; books will not be personalized.)
- You may purchase 4 tickets at one time.
- You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event.
- There will be no signing line or chance to meet the author after the presentation portion of the event.
- Tickets go on sale on Brown Paper Tickets on Monday, June 17 at 12:00 PM CDT
- Blue Willow Bookshop will collect and donate spare copies of THE TYRANT’S TOMB to Texas schools or public libraries if you purchased a copy of the book elsewhere or do not wish to keep the copy that comes with each ticket.
- Follow us on social media @bluewillowbooks, and keep checking this page for further information and updates as the event approaches.
About the book:
It’s not easy being Apollo, especially when you’ve been turned into a human and banished from Olympus. On his path to restoring five ancient Oracles and reclaiming his godly powers, Apollo (aka Lester Papadopoulos) has faced both triumphs and tragedies.
Now his journey takes him to Camp Jupiter in the San Francisco Bay Area, where the Roman demigods are preparing for a desperate last stand against the evil Triumvirate of Roman emperors. Hazel, Reyna, Frank, Tyson, Ella, and many other old friends will need Apollo’s aid to survive the onslaught.
Unfortunately, the answer to their salvation lies in the forgotten tomb of a Roman ruler . . . someone even worse than the emperors Apollo has already faced.
*** *** *** *** ***
Ordering (Only if you CANNOT ATTEND the event. Ordering a book below will NOT admit you to the event):
A limited number of autographed copies of this book will be available for purchase after the event. Please call us before the event at (281) 497-8675, or add the book to your cart on our website. Payment type must be "CreditCard." Shipping will be charged if you want the book shipped to you. If you prefer in-store pick up, please pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
To place an international order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain shipping details and to have items shipped to you. Staff will respond within 24-48 hours.
It's not easy being Apollo, especially when you've been turned into a human and banished from Olympus. On his path to restoring five ancient oracles and reclaiming his godly powers, Apollo (aka Lester Papadopoulos) has faced both triumphs and tragedies.