Justin Baldoni | Man Enough: Undefining My Masculinity
We are delighted to host an event with Justin Baldoni to discuss his new book Man Enough: Undefining My Masculinity. Justin will appear in conversation with Ted Bunch from A Call to Men.
- This event will be presented via a Zoom webinar. The link will be emailed to you 24 hours and 1 hour before the event.
- This is a ticketed event. US Residents who would like a copy shipped to them or Houston-area residents who would like to pick up the book in-store can purchase tickets here.
- The first 500 tickets will come with a SIGNED copy of Man Enough: Undefining My Masculinity.
- Tickets purchased AFTER the first 500 will receive an unsigned copy of Man Enough: Undefining My Masculinity.
- We will let you know when your books are available for in-store pickup and all other books will be shipped after the event.
- Because international shipping has become so challenging and expensive, we invite international fans to purchase the audiobook version of MAN ENOUGH from our partners at Libro.fm. Libro.fm will keep a list of all purchases and share that list with us so we can include those fans at the event.
Thursday, April 29, 2021, 7:00pm Central time
Blue Willow Bookshop expects all participants to refrain from engaging in inappropriate behavior and harassment of any kind throughout the course of this event (i.e. racial slurs, profanity, hate speech, spam comments, etc.). Please note that any participants who engage in inappropriate behavior or harassment of any kind will be immediately ejected from this event.
About the Author:
Justin Baldoni is a devoted husband, father of two, and Bahá'í. He is an actor, director, producer, and the co-founder and co-chair of both Wayfarer Studios and the Wayfarer Foundation. Over the last ten years, Justin has been on a journey to explore masculinity and reimagine what it means to be a man--what it means to be a human--in the world today. He has spoken about his journey with masculinity in his wildly popular TED talk, and his digital series "Man Enough", as well as on college campuses across America.
About the Conversational Partner:
Ted Bunch is an author, educator, activist, and lecturer working to end all forms of violence and discrimination against women and girls. Bunch is Chief Development Officer of A Call to Men and is internationally recognized for his efforts to prevent violence against women while promoting a healthy, respectful manhood. He is a leading voice on male socialization, the intersection of masculinity and violence against women, and healthy, respectful manhood.
- $32 + Eventbrite fee for IN STORE PICK UP in Houston
- $42 + Eventbrite fee for US shipping
If you choose in-store pick up, please pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
Still have questions? Email Cathy@bluewillowbookshop.com.
This event is presented by Blue Willow Bookshop and HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollins Books.