What: Jason Reynolds will discuss his new book STAMPED: RACISM, ANTIRACISM AND YOU.
When: Thursday, March 12, 2020, 7:00 PM
Where: Lanier Middle School, 2600 Woodhead St, Houston, TX 77098
Admission: This is a ticketed event. Visit Brown Paper Tickets to purchase a ticket to the event. Each ticket includes a pre-signed copy of STAMPED. You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event. When you arrive at the event, you will receive your pre-signed book.
Due to the current situation, the publisher has adjusted tour guidelines to keep everyone's health a top priority. Thank you for your understanding!
- This is a ticketed event.
- You may purchase 4 tickets at one time.
- You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event.
- There will be no signing line.
- Because there will be no signing line, each attendee will receive a signed bookplate to put in the book of their choice.
- Blue Willow Bookshop will collect and donate spare copies of STAMPED to Texas schools or public libraries if you purchased a copy of the book elsewhere or do not wish to keep the copy that comes with each ticket.
- Follow us on social media @bluewillowbooks, and keep checking this page for further information and updates as the event approaches.
About the author:
Jason Reynolds is the New York Times bestselling author of many books, including W hen I Was the Greatest, Boy in the Black Suit, All American Boys (cowritten with Brendan Kiely), As Brave as You, For Every One, the Track series ( Ghost, Patina, Sunny, and Lu), Long Way Down, and Look Both Ways. He is a National Book Award finalist; the recipient of a Newbery Honor, a Printz Honor, and multiple Coretta Scott King Honors; and the winner of a Kirkus Prize, two Walter Dean Myers Awards, and an NAACP Image Award, among other honors. He lives in Washington, D.C and invites you to visit him online at JasonWritesBooks.com.
If you cannot attend the event, please make arrangements to pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Ordering (Only if you CANNOT ATTEND the event. Ordering a book below will NOT admit you to the event):
A limited number of autographed copies of this book will be available for purchase after the event. Please call us before the event at (281) 497-8675, or add the book to your cart on our website. Payment type must be "CreditCard." Shipping will be charged if you want the book shipped to you. If you prefer in-store pick up, please pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
To place an international order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain shipping details and to have items shipped to you. Staff will respond within 24-48 hours.
The #1 New York Times bestseller and a USAToday bestseller!A timely, crucial, and empowering exploration of racism--and antiracism--in America
This is NOT a history book.
This is a book about the here and now.
A book to help us better understand why we are where we are.