Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Wrecking Ball Show - SOLD OUT
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. THERE WILL BE NO WAITING LIST.
What: Every year, Wimpy Kid author Jeff Kinney goes on a short tour to promote his latest book. This year, he’ll visit Houston to talk about WRECKING BALL. He always puts on a very fun show that consists of a one-hour interactive author experience: The Wrecking Ball Show, hosted by Jeff Kinney. Jeff will be happy to take photos with fans after the show.
IMPORTANT: Tickets will go on sale on Eventbrite at 10:00 AM CDT on Friday, September 13.
When: Monday, November 4, 2019, at 5:00 PM
Where: Cy-Woods High School Auditorium, 13550 Woods-Spillane Blvd, Cypress, TX 77429
Event & Ticket Guidelines:
- This is a ticketed event. There are two ticket options:
FAMILY TICKET, which includes a copy of Wrecking Ball, a pre-personalized bookplate signed by Jeff, a photo with Jeff, and entry for TWO people to The Wrecking Ball Show.
SOLO TICKET, which includes a copy of Wrecking Ball, a pre-personalized bookplate signed by Jeff, a photo with Jeff, and entry for ONE person to The Wrecking Ball Show.
- When you purchase your ticket, you will be asked to whom you would like your bookplate pre-personalized. Please answer the question with the person's first name.
- You may purchase up to 4 tickets at one time.
- You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event.
- Tickets go on sale on Eventbrite on Friday, September 13 at 10:00 AM CDT
- Blue Willow Bookshop will collect and donate spare copies of WRECKING BALL to Texas schools or public libraries if you purchased a copy of the book elsewhere or do not wish to keep the copy that comes with each ticket.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @bluewillowbooks, and keep checking this page for further information and updates as the event approaches.
About the book:
In WRECKING BALL, Book 14 of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series--from #1 international bestselling author Jeff Kinney--an unexpected inheritance gives Greg Heffley's family a chance to make big changes to their house. But they soon find that home improvement isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Once the walls come down, all sorts of problems start to crop up. Rotten wood, toxic mold, unwelcome critters, and something even more sinister all make Greg and his family wonder if the renovations are worth the trouble. When the dust finally settles, will the Heffleys be able to stay . . . or will they need to get out of town?
*** *** *** *** ***
Ordering (Only if you CANNOT ATTEND the event. Ordering a book below will NOT admit you to the event):
A limited number of autographed copies of this book will be available for purchase after the event. Please call us before the event at (281) 497-8675, or add the book to your cart on our website. Payment type must be "CreditCard." Shipping will be charged if you want the book shipped to you. If you prefer in-store pick up, please pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
To place an international order, please email email@example.com to obtain shipping details and to have items shipped to you. Staff will respond within 24-48 hours.