SOLD OUT -- B.J. Novak
Update: This event is now sold out! There will not be a waitlist. Thanks to everyone who purchased tickets—looking forward to seeing you there!
What: B.J. Novak will share and sign his picture books, THE BOOK WITH NO PICTURES and the new MY BOOK WITH NO PICTURES, a fill in the blank book that allows the reader to become the author.
When: Saturday, November 23, 2019, 4:00 pm
Where: Outreach Center of West Houston, 725 Bateswood, Houston, TX 77079
Admission: This is a ticketed event. Tickets will go on sale at 9:00 am Central time on Friday, November 8. Visit Brown Paper Tickets to purchase a ticket to the event. You can choose one of three ticketing options depending on which books you would like signed.
- Ticket A includes a copy of MY BOOK WITH NO PICTURES, a fill in the blank book that allows the reader to become the author.
- Ticket B includes a copy of THE BOOK WITH NO PICTURES, celebrating its 5th anniversary this fall.
- Ticket C includes a copy of BOTH books.
Each ticket admits a family, which is defined as two adults and their children.
- This is a ticketed event. Each ticket is for a family, which is defined as two adults and their children.
- You may purchase 2 tickets at one time.
- You can choose to have your ticket mailed to you or to print it out at home. In either case, bring your ticket to the event. When you arrive at the event, you will receive your book(s) and a ticket that indcates your place in the signing line.
- Tickets are available at Brown Paper Tickets
- B.J. will sign only books purchased at this event. We will post final event guidelines here and ticketholders will receive detailed event guidelines the week of the event.
- Follow us on social media @bluewillowbooks, and keep checking this page for further information and updates as the event approaches.
About the author:
B.J. Novak is well known for his work on NBC's Emmy Award-winning comedy series The Office as an actor, writer, director, and executive producer. He is also acclaimed for his standup comedy, his performances in motion pictures, and his New York Times bestselling books, The Book With No Pictures and One More Thing. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
If you cannot attend the event, please make arrangements to pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Ordering (Only if you CANNOT ATTEND the event. Ordering a book below will NOT admit you to the event):
A limited number of autographed copies of this book will be available for purchase after the event. Please call us before the event at (281) 497-8675, or add the book to your cart on our website. Payment type must be "CreditCard." Shipping will be charged if you want the book shipped to you. If you prefer in-store pick up, please pick up your unclaimed book(s) within a month of the event date. After that date, your book will be donated to a Houston-based literacy organization.
To place an international order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain shipping details and to have items shipped to you. Staff will respond within 24-48 hours.
Have you or your child ever wanted to write your own version of the #1 New York Times bestseller THE BOOK WITH NO PICTURES? Now is your chance, in this fill-in-the-blanks book that puts the power of words directly into your hands. Bonus sheet of nonsense stickers included!
A #1 New York Times bestseller, this innovative and wildly funny read-aloud by award-winning humorist/actor B.J. Novak will turn any reader into a comedian.