The First Christmas Children's Book (Hindi): Remembering the World's Greatest Birthday (Paperback)
The First Christmas Children's Book (Hindi) provides an annual Christmas storytelling tradition of the greatest birthday in history - the birth of Jesus A memorable storyline that intertwines a family experience with biblical and historical truths. You now have a fun and helpful resource for when asking, "How do I introduce my children to Christmas?"
How do I introduce my kids and family to the Christmas story of Jesus? How do I know which Bible verses to read? How do I explain the Bible passages and story of Jesus? How do I include children in the Christmas story time? How do I start a helpful discussion of what Christmas is all about? These great questions from grandparents, relatives, parents, pastors, and teachers arise from the annual opportunity to read about and explain Christmas - the birth of Jesus. The greatest birthday in history is the reason for the annual Christmas season.
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books
Mr. Nate Books is a children's book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction - reading the world differently The First Christmas Children's Book is the 11th children's book launched in the independent children's book collection during Fall 2021, Children's Books on Life and Behavior series. These can be used as Christian fiction books and for Christian education in homes, churches, schools, reading clubs, plays, etc.
Free eBook with purchase of paperback or hardback in certain retailers. After purchase, come back to the eBook edition to download.
HOW TO USE THE BOOK:
Annually read as an introductory book or reminder about Christmas. Discuss the reading questions and guide kids to sound understanding of the reason for the Christmas season. Use the Bible references throughout the book for more reading. Even great for single parents, guardians, and relatives to provide a helpful and fuller family reading experience within the book. Express your own Christmas experiences, good or bad, to help children understand you have come while guiding them to learn of Jesus' birth -- Christmas.
1. Pages: 52
2. Series number: 11
3. Series type: Children's Books on Life and Behavior
4. Series category: Christmas, annual traditions, culture, multigenerational
5. Series genre: Fiction
6. Children reading ages: Average age 8-10 years
7. Children reading grade level: Average 3rd-5th grade
8. Children illustration ages: Average 4-12 years
9. Reading crowd: Children to adult
10. Reading length: Average 15-30 minutes
11. Reading style: Family narration storyline.
12. Story tellers: Adults (parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, pastors)
13. Historical setting: Roman Empire, Israel, Bible times, Old Testament, New Testament
14. Religion: Christianity
15. Purpose: Christmas reading, Christmas gifts, educational, relational, generational, and spiritual
16. Contextual Use: Family, home, school, church, neighborhoods, outreach, kid's club, plays, teaching
17. Story time suggestion: Christmas, Christmas eve, plays, reading club, church, Sunday school, kid's classroom, summer reading
Holiday/annual event: Christmas