Adult Life Skills for Older Teens, Home Edition: Learn to Cook, Maintain a Home, and Everything You Need to Know About Renting, Forming Healthy Relati (Paperback)
Suitable for both US and UK - The Practical Gift for age 15+
The perfect gift for teens and young adults moving out and seeking independence for the first time.
Although over 80% of parents believe they're doing their best to prepare their children for adulthood. Research shows that more teenagers are moving back home and continuing to depend on their parents simply because invaluable skills are unavailable in schools, on social media, and at home. Do you want to avoid being part of these statistics?
Through this "home edition" and follow-up "money and work edition" in-depth book series, Katie Websdell, the author, uses her expertise, experience, and caring attitude to provide you with simple, enjoyable, and practical tools that will help you lay the foundation for growing into a capable, independent adult. Are you ready to learn how?
Inside Adult Life Skills for Older Teens, Home Edition, you'll discover:
- How to prepare by learning to embrace yourself, no matter how challenging this has been for you before
- How to get comfortable in the kitchen with essential kitchen tools, delicious mealtime ideas, and the best shopping tips that will save you time and money while improving your health
- Everything you need to know about keeping your home clean. PLUS: A crash course on checking, maintaining, and enhancing your home and security
- Learn how to form safe and healthy relationships, learn what good relationships look like
- All the essential information you need to know if you are planning on renting
- Practical ways to care for yourself, enhance your hygiene and stay physically fit. As a bonus, you'll also learn how to protect yourself with health insurance and essential first-aid information
- Know your self-worth, how to stay positive, and how to get rid of toxicity in your life
You're about to enter a powerful chapter in your life where you deserve to be successfully independent, confident, and thrive.
Are you ready to meet the best version of yourself?
Then read Adult Life Skills for Older Teens, Home Edition now