Vegan Mexican Cookbook: Simple Mexican Cookbook For Vegans (Paperback)
Why Should You Buy This Specific Book, You Ask?
Mexican food history has acquired many cultural influences, improving and reforming the Mexican cuisine with delicious dishes.
That's the reason that Mexican food is so varied, rich and colorful, spicy, and full of flavor..
There are many options for vegetarians in Mexican food like antojitos which are little cravings, quick, inexpensive snacks.
Usually they are livening up with common toppings like a great variety of salsas: chopped onion, cilantro (coriander), lettuce, cabbage, and crema (Mexican sour cream).
In This Mexican CookBook You'll Find Mexican Vegetarian Cookbook(vegan) Like:
- Black Bean Salsa
- Pico De Gallo - Authentic Mexican Salsa
- Fresh And Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole With Mayonnaise
- Taco Salad With Salsa Baked Tofu
- Taco Cheddar
- Seasoned Roasted-Corn Salad Cups
- Grilled Veggie Mexican Chopped Salad
- Mexican Fiesta Pasta Salad
And Many More
--To Get Started, Scroll Up And Grab Your Copy