Dinosaur vs. the Potty (A Dinosaur vs. Book #2) (Board book)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Dinosaur vs. Book series.
- #1: Dinosaur vs. Bedtime (A Dinosaur vs. Book #1) (Board book): $6.99
- #3: Dinosaur vs. the Library (A Dinosaur vs. Book #3) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #4: Dinosaur vs. Santa (A Dinosaur vs. Book #4) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #5: Dinosaur vs. School (A Dinosaur vs. Book #5) (Board book): $7.99
- #6: Dinosaur vs. Mommy (A Dinosaur vs. Book #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
Dinosaur doesn't need to use the potty. Even when he's making lemonade, running through the sprinkler, having a three juice box lunch, and splashing in rain puddles. See? He's doing his victory dance. Wait . . . that's not a victory dance, that looks like a POTTY DANCE! Run, Dinosaur, run!
About the Author
Bob Shea (www.bobshea.com) is the author-illustrator of several picture books, including New Socks!, Race You to Bed, Dinosaur vs. Bedtime, and Dinosaur vs. the Library. He also wrote Big Plans, illustrated by Lane Smith. His son Ryan is the inspiration for Dinosaur. Bob runs his own graphic design company and lives in Madison, Connecticut.