Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Middle School series.
- #1: Middle School, The Worst Years of My Life (Hardcover): $13.99
- #2: Middle School: Get Me out of Here! (Hardcover): $28.00
- #3: Middle School: Big Fat Liar (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Middle School: Ultimate Showdown (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Middle School: Save Rafe! (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Middle School: Just My Rotten Luck (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Middle School: Dog's Best Friend (Hardcover): $13.99
- #9: Middle School: Escape to Australia (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Middle School: From Hero to Zero (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Middle School: Born to Rock (Hardcover): $13.99
- #12: Middle School: Master of Disaster (Hardcover): $13.99
- #13: Middle School: Field Trip Fiasco (Hardcover): $13.99
- #14: Middle School: It's a Zoo in Here! (Hardcover): $13.99
- #15: Middle School: Winter Blunderland (Hardcover): $13.99
Hilarious hero Rafe Khatchadorian heads to summer camp and faces bullies with his friends in this installment of James Patterson's beloved Middle School series.
Rafe Khatchadorian, the hero of the bestselling Middle School series, is ready for a fun summer at camp--until he finds out it's a summer school camp! Luckily, Rafe easily makes friends with his troublemaking cabin mates and bunkmate, a boy nicknamed Booger-Eater, who puts up with endless teasing from the other kids. Rafe soon realizes there's more to a person than a nickname, though, and Booger-Eater might be the kind of friend you want on your side when the boys from the Cool Cabin attack.
This fourth book in the massively popular Middle School series is an unforgettable summer of hi-jinks, new friends, and surprises, all told with the hilarity and honesty readers have come to expect from blockbuster author James Patterson.
About the Author
James Patterson holds the Guinness World Record for the most #1 New York Times bestsellers, including Middle School, I Funny, and Jacky Ha-Ha, and his books have sold more than 350 million copies worldwide. A tireless champion of the power of books and reading, Patterson created a children's book imprint, JIMMY Patterson, whose mission is simple: "We want every kid who finishes a JIMMY Book to say, 'PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER BOOK.'" Patterson invests proceeds from the sales of JIMMY Patterson Books in pro-reading initiatives.