Hello, Houston friends.
We've regained power down at the shop and are officially open for business. In the last few days, we've been overwhelmed by your kindness and offers of help and support. Here's what we've got going on in the wake of Hurricane Harvey:
- Daily Story Time at 10 AM – Bring the family and enjoy daily children's programming until school is back in session.
- Gift Card Donation Program – Purchase a designated hurricane relief gift card and we will use it to purchase books that will be delivered to a shelter or affected library in the greater Houston area. Click here for more information.
- Charging Stations – We have plenty of outlets available should you need to recharge your cell phone, laptop, e-reader, or other devices.
- Board Games – Challenge us to a game!
- Conversation – Sometimes, you just need someone to talk to. We're always here to lend an ear. Come be with us in community.
- Mimosas – Naturally.
Please be advised that the storm has temporarily stopped up our phone lines, and we are currently unable to take calls from AT&T and Verizon customers. Other calls are still coming through. If you have questions about our hours or store programming as we work to resolve this issue, please consult our website, send us an email, check on social media, or just come on by.